Swing by the King's Square Bandstand

Swing by the King's Square Bandstand

The King Edward VII Memorial Bandstand, with its copper roof and its filigree metal framework, was constructed in 1908 as a gift to the city – donated by the City Cornet Band. It quickly became a favourite location for musical interludes in King’s Square. Restored in 2013, this beloved Saint John landmark still hosts concerts during the summer months.

45.2730426, -66.0578735

Details

King's Square
Saint John, NB
E2L 5B8