What is FRINGE?
· FRINGE is a recognized trademark, and a recognized brand of performing arts festival
· FRINGE is uncensored and unjuried
· FRINGE is accessible and affordable
· 100% of ticket revenue goes to FRINGE performers (Yep. Every nickel.) because FRINGE is focused on the Artists and the Art
FRINGE isn't simply a chance to see some excellent performance art for a bargain price - it's going to be a city-wide celebration! From August 20-25 Saint John will be bustling with FRINGE-related activity
· At each Venue: $10 single tickets (Cash Only!)
· Festival Pass: $60 for 8 shows of your choice. Festival Passes are available at the HUB! (Saint John Theatre Company, 112 Princess Street) and can be bought with cash, debit or credit. Order by phone (652-7582) or in person. See 8 shows yourself, split the pass with a friend, or take a group of 8 to see one show! The Festival Pass is fully transferable!