Fundy Fringe Festival
August 21, 10:00am - August 26, 5:00pm, 2017+ Add to my calendar
What is FRINGE?
· FRINGE is a recognized trademark, and a recognized brand of performing arts festival
· FRINGE is uncensored and unjuried
· FRINGE is accessible and affordable
· 100% of ticket revenue goes to FRINGE performers (Yep. Every nickel.) because FRINGE is focused on the Artists and the Art
FRINGE isn’t simply a chance to see some excellent performance art for a bargain price – it’s going to be a city-wide celebration! From August 21-26 Saint John will be bustling with FRINGE-related activity
· At each Venue: $10 single tickets (Cash Only!)
· Festival Pass: $50 for 8 shows of your choice. That’s $6.25 per show!!! Festival Passes are available at the HUB! (Saint John Theatre Company, 112 Princess Street) and can be bought with cash, debit or credit. Order by phone (652-7582) or in person. See 8 shows yourself, split the pass with a friend, or take a group of 8 to see one show! The Festival Pass is fully transferable!
Saint John, NB
Contact: Fundy Fringe Festival